Sunday, April 20, 2014

More Money.


I'm richer now. I think.

Late last year, I told my boss at the grocery store that I would only be available to work three days per week-- monday, tuesday, and wednesday. I then got myself hired to work evenings/nights delivering pizzas the rest of the week-- thursday through sunday.

I haven't taken the time to compare exactly my (average) income now to what it was before, but I feel like it's more. This is the income level I'm working with, starting this year.

You'll get to see how much I make each month, where it comes from, where it goes, and what I plan to do with it. For now, let me catch you up on this year:

January
(Net) Income: $2,241
Spending: $1,579

February
(Net) Income: $3,276
Spending: $2,077

March
(Net) Income: $3,953
Spending: $2,079

I don't know why March and February are so high. I promise I'm not doing something else on the side. Tips were especially good-- I don't know what else to attribute it to.


1 comment:

It seems like everyone else has a disclaimer, so here you go. Consider yourself disclaimed. All I'm claiming is that I only claim what I claim I claim, and disclaim other claims I haven't claimed.

Does "claim" sound weird in your head now? It does in mine.